Jadu ContentShare delivers single source publishing by enabling re-use and repurposing of content from one site to another whilst maintaining a single source document. Publish content to multiple parts of a single website or across multiple websites.
The Jadu ContentShare module provides a powerful drag and drop interface enabling content to be freely referenced or copied to other websites deployed under Jadu CMS. The Jadu system can also be separated (i.e. over the internet
on different servers), allowing content to be freely copied over systems that are physically separated.
Features of the Jadu ContentShare module include:
- Facility to view and share content across multiple Jadu CMS repositories (for deployment onto multiple servers, operating systems and databases).
- Facility to view a CMS repository's taxonomy within the ContentShare Designer, enabling content to be easily repurposed through drag and drop functionality from one repository to another (e.g. any Galaxies generated CMS or Jadu Intranet system).
- Functionality to update/maintain content from one master source.
- A crawl facility to discover any instance of the Jadu CMS across a
network (and also across the internet) to compile a list of sites for
- Facility to create crawling schedules for management of particular CMS repository collections.