Jadu eConsultation - online engagement in consultation process
Jadu eConsultation provides a comprehensive interface for the publication of long and often complex consultation documents with cut-and-paste ease, enabling rapid deployment of interactive online consultations.
Available as a fully managed service to enable your colleagues to collaborate and publish online to deliver detailed consultation documents, forms, surveys, working drafts and proposals.
Jadu eConsultation delivers:
- Easy consultation management in your organisation, with the proven ease of Jadu CMS.
- Online and accessible web-based consultations including additional ﬁle management and downloadable version publishing - for traditional PDF consultation publishing.
- Option to include commenting by stakeholders/interested parties who can also submit files such as Word or PDF.
- Option for registration to regular email alerts on each consultation.
- 'Personal homepages' which track forms and surveys.
- A consultee database for tracking and managing customers/consultation groups.
- Consultee email subscription lists which can be managed from one consultation to another.
- Structured formatting, allowing consultations to be published with page/section numbering and tables of contents.
- Option to send bulk email alerts in text or HTML with full audit trail.
- IPSV categorised content for government eGMS standards compliance.
The eConsultation module is driven by the need to facilitate Freedom of Information and open consultation on public affairs, policy and standards.
Content can be published published in a structured format, enabling ease of reference during open consultations and collaborative reviews.
The interface also allows documents, files or multimedia to be attached within consultation documents.