June 8 2009
Keynote by Suraj Kika
Hosted at RIBA, London
This one day conference will look at how companies are deploying social networks in modern day business with case studies on best practices, step-by-step methodology and all while building a solid business case for corporate networks.
Some highlights of the event:
- Learn from global brands who have successfully implemented a social networking framework and what impact this has had on day-to-day business
- Understand what products and tools are available to incorporate web 2.0 functionality to your business
- Listen to analyst, top commentators and experts on how social media can improve employee satisfation and output
- Learn how Enterprise 2.0 can improve efficiency within your business network
- Take a tour of the latest corporate social networking software tools and resources
- Evening Networking Reception
- Network immediately with the first-class pre-show online meeting planner
Suraj Kika started his career in publishing and then for a brief period worked in graphic design and then marketing, eventually moving into online marketing and eCommerce development at Electrocomponents PLC. Suraj has shaped the functionality of Jadu CMS around enterprise 2.0 and social media - making Jadu one of the first CMS system to deploy personalisation, blogging, podcasting, image and video feeds as standard features. Recently, announced the first CMS client for Twitter - taking the micro blogging service into the enterprise for brand management and moderated publishing to social networks.
Download the RIBA, London map