Jadu are looking for a creative web designer to join our talented User Experience Team based in our UK (Leicester) Headquarters.
Ideally, you should be a graduate in a design discipline, or perhaps have experience in commercial web design but for sure show outstanding talent and potential. You should love hand coding CSS and HTML and adore the detail.
You should ideally:
- be a strongly detail-oriented visual designer, familiar with designing Web UIs that are intuitive and a delight to use
- understand web standards and build for accessibility without sweating it
- be gifted in creating beautiful and semantic websites using clean, compliant code (HTML5, CSS3)
- have a portfolio or examples of work demonstrating your talent and energy
- be used to working with code (PHP and/or .NET)
Our team design and build some of the largest websites in the World for some of the Worlds leading organisations in Government, Higher Education and International businesses and brands.
You will be working on real-world projects, learning from experienced web design and development professionals and with some of the best PHP and .NET engineers in the country. Hopefully we'll learn some things from you.
You will be involved in design for the large websites using HTML5 and CSS3 as well as mobile web development and software user interface design.
If you would like to apply - please ensure that you:
- Make a written application along with your CV (we want to know what lights your fire)
- Include details / URLs of your online work
Job Perks and benefits
- Private healthcare cover with Bupa
- Mac Book Pro and all Apple hardware
- Latest versions of Adobe CS
- Outstanding and cool office environment with onsite parking
- International conferences
- Working with and learning from some of the finest web design and development talent in the World
- Unlimited fresh ground Coffee
Note: Please ensure you include a covering letter with
your CV telling us about yourself and why you think you are right to
build your career as a UX Designer at Jadu - and what value you think
you can add. We also need to see examples of your work.
If you are interested in joining our team - please send your letter of application and CV in the first instance to Zoe Culpin at email@example.com
NOTE: We do not accept agencies or workers outside of the European Union. You will need to be a European resident only to apply for any permanent positions.
Jadu is an equal opportunities employer.
Find the right career opportunity at Jadu
If you have skills in programming, web development, UX design, Technical Support or Project Management - the chances are there is an opportunity for you to land the career of a lifetime at Jadu.