Jadu XForms Professional - features
Jadu XForms Professional features a rich collection of standard functionality for accessible online form creation and management.
Form administrators can view all forms that they have created in the system as well as drill down to view an individual form's structure, including a visual representation of different journeys a particular customer may take during the form completion process.
Form administrators can also view individual questions from a particular page of a form, with options to view the form's content and structure in relation to an XML Schema - useful for mapping a form's data requirements regarding user details to the rules set by your organisation's CRM architecture.
Once a form's data variables have been established, Jadu XForms Professional allows you to view these in a structured list from where you can select specific variables for inclusion/embedding within email notifications, auto-generated PDF receipts or for delivering packets of data to a back office system.
Administrators can tailor email alerts from a configuration area, where content of communications can be created, alongside the setup of multiple email alerts which can be configured to occur at different stages of form completion. Recipients can include organisation staff or customers.
The following are standard features of Jadu XForms Professional:
- Form branching - allowing customers to be routed to questions specifically aimed at them based on their response to a previous question
- Self service - allowing bypassing of standard workflow, giving customers instant access to content/information related to their requests
- Address verification system - allowing form component integration for datasets such as postcodes, street names and businesses to display corresponding addresses for ease of selection - reducing data input errors and increasing usability (only applicable where postcode data can be provided)
- Integration with GIS systems and out of the box functionality for integration with Google Maps
- Form export/import - allowing forms to be shared with other Jadu XForms Professional users
- Form duplication (Save as) - increasing productivity and allowing common form elements such as Personal Details pages to be saved as templates
- PDF form receipts - providing front-end customers with a perfect computer-generated PDF transaction receipt
- Configurable email receipts - enabling notifications in multiple formats to be sent to any person, group or system upon form completion
- Download associations - enabling alternative (downloadable) forms to be provided for offline completion
- XML integration ready - for integration with CRM and customer database management systems
- Jadu ePayments integration - enabling creation and maintenance of transactional forms (Jadu ePayments module required)
- Form usage reporting - providing statistical reporting on all your live forms
- Form completion by back office staff - enabling Administrators to complete any form on behalf of a customer and complete hidden or 'office use only' form questions while all Administrator details are logged in the Jadu Control Centre
- Review and Print - allowing blank forms to completed by hand and printing of completed forms for a customer's personal records
Marketing and content personalisation module
- Personalised/targeted homepage
- Form history including saved (in progress) and archived forms
- Customer database
- Bulk email for individuals and site user groups
- Campaign manager
- Workflow management tools
- Control Centre for setting up Administrator log-in and defining access control privileges
- Friendly URLs (where available)
- On/Off Switch
- Navigation building tools (taxonomy management)
A-Z module (government only)
- Interactive LGSL A-Z with XML export for joined up A-Z development
- LGSL referenced services
- XML export and integration into LocalDirectGov
- Services Contacts database using BS666 addressing