Marketing and personalisation
Jadu specialises in content personalisation and there is a rich amount of personalisation technology built into the system. The in-built Jadu Marketing module enables simple management of users and pages based on user profiles.
Extending this functionality to target content based on postcode is a simple development.
Additionally, Jadu's user database for users who register on the site stores postcode information as well as a full transactional history, archived forms, job applications and even saved searches and customised navigation 'favourites' or 'bookmarks'.
Site users can specify a 'content preference' and be delivered relevant information after log in based on this and other characteristics (such as postcode). They can also be sent email notifications regarding updated or new
content based on their 'content preference'.
Some personalisation features include:
- User log-in and personal homepage
- Personal account page detailing all interaction histories (including forms, jobs, payments etc)
- Content targeting and personalisation
- User management and user contact management
- Bulk email in text or HTML format to targeted groups
- User data export as CSV
- Reporting on log-in success/failure
- Creation of homepage adverts
- Targeting of homepage adverts i.e. users interested in planning are delivered adverts based on planning