Jadu is looking for graduates in Computer Sciences to turn into World class software engineers.
You will be working with customers, building sites for them and you must be able to communicate with them and make them happy. You will be working with designers, project managers, sales people and everyone within the organisation. Everyone loves what they do and expects only the best.
Do you love code? Do you have awesome programming ability?
We are looking for a suitably talented individual to join one of the finest content management design teams in the World.
The ideal candidate has experience of developing with PHP, MySQL and understands Apache and Linux environment.
This is an opportunity for a gifted programmer to build a career in complex web application development and maintenance.
The typical activities of this role:
- maintaining web applications for customers
- using PHP and MySQL (LAMP)
- writing CSS and PHP scripts
- learning about infrastructure, server administration and the complexities of server operating systems
- Some PHP experience
- Write code because you love it
- Educated to degree level with excellent academic results OR demonstrate outstanding creative and technical programming ability
- Strong technical understanding of the internet and web based applications
- Strong team player and communication skills
- Serious attention to detail with an understanding of test based development
If you are interested in joining our team - please send your
letter of application, telling us what lights your fire and why you
think Jadu is the best place for you- and a full CV to email@example.com
About JaduWe are a CMS, Forms, Search and Mobile Web company with global headquarters in Leicester, UK and offices in Chicago, USA. Recognised as one of the leading providers in this industry and with a rapidly expanding business, Jadu are expanding both the business and the products to reach a global market. Jadu power some of the largest organisations in the world, reaching millions of users, everyday. With a rapidly expanding business, we are implementing systems in a wide range of sectors at an unprecedented rate both within the UK and our fast developing International Client base.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We do not accept agencies or workers outside of the European Union. You will need to be a European resident only to apply for any permanent positions.
Jadu is an equal opportunities employer.
Find the right career opportunity at Jadu
If you have skills in programming, web development, UX design, Technical Support or Project Management - the chances are there is an opportunity for you to land the career of a lifetime at Jadu.