Jadu are looking for a person to provide Helpdesk Support and also general office assistance at our busy Global Headquarters in Leicester.
You will have some help desk 1st line support experience as well as a passion for mobile web. You will also need to have an excellent telephone manner with proven customer service skills - and importantly, you need to be a geek!
Previous experience in an office environment providing general administration assistance is also highly desired as this role includes general administrative duties as well as helping customers use Jadu software.
The position provides the chance to work in dynamic team, working alongside the finest software engineers in the industry.
- Scheduling webinars (online screen-sharing tutorials) to help customers better understand Jadu and Weejot.com software
- Helping customer on the phone and via online chat with everyday problems
- General administrative duties including answering phone, greeting visitors, managing supplies, ordering smoothies and stocking fridges, ordering fine quality coffee beans
Jadu takes a huge
amount of pride in what we do and the products we make and support. We
are obsessed by giving our customers outstanding support with great
response times and clear communication.
Jadu is growing rapidly as a global business, meaning we are always looking to grow our teams and
take on new skilled individuals to grow with our company.
Jadu will offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package and the opportunity to progress throughout the company.
If you would like to apply - please ensure that you:
- Make a written application along with your CV (we want to know what lights your fire).
- Include details of any experience you have had in helpdesk, support and general administrative duties.
- Mac Book Pro and all Apple hardware
- Outstanding and cool office environment with onsite parking
- Excellent benefits including Bupa and pension
- Working with and learning from some of the finest web design and development talent in the World
- Unlimited fresh ground Coffee
Note: Please ensure you include a covering letter with your
CV telling us about yourself and why you think you are right to build
your career as a Helpdesk App Support Assistant at Jadu - and what value you think you
If you are interested in joining our team - please send your
letter of application, telling us what lights your fire and why you
think Jadu is the best place for you- and a full CV to email@example.com
About JaduWe are a CMS, Forms, Search and Mobile Web company with global headquarters in Leicester, UK and offices in Chicago, USA. Recognised as one of the leading providers in this industry and with a rapidly expanding business, Jadu are expanding both the business and the products to reach a global market. Jadu power some of the largest organisations in the world, reaching millions of users, everyday. With a rapidly expanding business, we are implementing systems in a wide range of sectors at an unprecedented rate both within the UK and our fast developing International Client base.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We do not accept agencies or workers outside of the European Union. You will need to be a European resident only to apply for any permanent positions.
Jadu is an equal opportunities employer and Investor in People.