We are seeking a Web Designer with 5+ years of creative agency experience to join our talented User Experience team based in our UK (Leicester) headquarters.
Through collaboration with the creative team you will conceptualise highly engaging designs with intuitive information architecture. You will be expected to own and lead projects throughout the creative and production process. Have the ability to generate original creative concepts. An astute sense of design and incredible eye for detail, as well excellent verbal and written communication skills are paramount for success in this role.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years experience creating both large and small-scale interactive web projects.
- Strong conceptual ability
- Self-motivated with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Meticulous with design details and quality
- A positive attitude and an inspiring work ethic
- A strong understanding of information and user experience design
- Ideally with a Degree in Design
- Execute user requirements gathering, conceptual modeling, onsite and offsite usability testing and competitive landscape analysis
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using iterative design techniques including customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, prototypes, wireframes, functional specifications, and design specifications
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Lead the generation of creative concepts, both hands-on and through team leadership and delegation
- Work effectively to develop design solutions that clearly meet customer objectives
- Participate as a contributor to a team that includes visual designers, project managers and developers
- Discuss and document designs and design decisions effectively to varied audiences
- Stay current on design knowledge and UX trends
- Private healthcare cover with BUPA.
- MacBook Pro with all apple hardware and latest Adobe Creative Suite.
- Cool office environment with onsite parking.
- Conference trips and opportunities for learning.
- Work with like-minded, design driven people, where passionate discussions about design theory and practice are a regular occurrence.
- Unlimited fresh ground coffee.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience and are interested in a career at Jadu then please complete out online application form
We do not accept agencies or workers outside of the European Union. You will need to be a European resident only to apply for for any permanent positions.
Jadu is an equal opportunities employer.