Jadu Academy, Birmingham 2019
3rd June 2019
- Hosted at the studio... 7 Cannon Street Birmingham B2 5EP
- Starting at 09:00 - 17:00
The first Jadu Academy of 2019 will be held this summer in Birmingham.
The theme this year is Technology Shift.
What does that mean? Platform + Partners = Technology Shift
Technology is the enabler to better service, it's no longer the channel. Customers and end users are already in the channel. We need to connect services, leverage partnerships and innovate to meet them there.
When we deliver digital services now, the common service patterns, eForms, workflows, widgets and apps are shared on the Jadu Library. It's leveraging the power of platforms.
We're working on the agenda, but expect more interactive sessions at this Academy.
- Keynote session
Technology Shift, Suraj Kika Jadu Group CEO (from the USA), Richard Friend VP Jadu UK, Mike Smart, Senior Developer
- Customer success stories
- Ben Jones, Head of Digital, London Borough of Harrow Council
Channel migration & personalisation: Why 90% of transactions are online
- Clare Cryer, Web Officer, Communications & Engagement, Harrogate Borough Council
Leading in Accessibility with a AAA website
- Customer story 3 TBC
- Customer story 4 TBC
- Product owner updates
- Sarah Backhouse, Product Owner Jadu CMS
- Andy Green, Product Owner Jadu XFP
- TBC, Jadu CXM
- Paul Stanton, Product Owner Pulsar
- Interactive sessions and brainstorming
- Raffle and fundraising
Breakfast pastries, lunch and unlimited coffee are included on the day.
Save the date in your diary and register your free spot now.
Tickets are released on a first come, first serve basis.
Watch out for the full agenda coming soon.
See you all there in July!
Get your ticket