Webinar: Jadu AWS Intelligent Services Integration with Live Demo
26th November 2020
- Hosted at Online
- Starting at 14:00 - 15:00
- Free (Customers Only)
Technology is the enabler to better services, particularly in Local Government. Join us on Thursday 26th November 2020, at 2pm GMT for a webinar on the Jadu AWS Intelligent Services Integration, with a live demonstration.
Technology is the enabler to better services, particularly in Local Government. More and more users are moving online to find help from their Local Council, even more so recently due to the pandemic. With demand being so high, more Local Authorities are moving towards Artificial Intelligence (AI) to help assist Customer Service Centres. Think of a chatbot, it can provide information easily to a user while the Customer Service Staff focus on the more important, or urgent services.
We’ve chosen to integrate with Amazon Lex to offer Jadu CXM (Jadu’s Case Management/Lite CRM product) users the ability to enable chatbots into their customer service offerings. The flexibility of Amazon Lex enables you to build it once and deploy the chatbot to your website, SMS, Facebook and even phone.
Come along to this short LIVE demonstration session with Jadu to show you how the integration can:
- Automatically raise cases in Jadu CXM
- Cut unnecessary contact into Customer Service Centres
- Provide a personalised experience to the end-user
- Look up information in real-time to answer queries
- Understand the customer context and intelligently route enquiries to staff where appropriate (e.g. a complaint)
*This webinar is free to attend and is for Jadu customers only.