Pre-Sales / Solutions Engineer
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply here!
Why this job matters
Jadu Continuum allows large organisations to deliver content and services that reach millions of people around the world. Our team’s mission is to make beautiful software that’s easy to use, both for our users as well as our growing network of developers and partners.
What you will be responsible for
You will work as a valued member of the team to help deliver the company’s sales objectives. You will be responsible for assisting the sales of the company’s full product portfolio, from software solutions to consultancy and support services.Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the role will have delegated responsibility for:
- The delivery of sales demonstrations, presentations, and webinars
- Assist in the writing of custom development quotations / specifications
- Working with partners to train / coach / develop / test / showcase / sell solutions as necessary
- Development and documentation of prototype / proof of concept solutions to assist in the sales effort or pursuit of technical partnerships & alliances
- Demo and Training environment management & maintenance
What you will bring:
The preferred background for this person will be from within the Web Content Management arena, however related technology experience will be considered. You will have a proven track record in previous roles within the software market and a passion for technology. A positive attitude and the desire to succeed are essential elements of this role.
- Technical understanding of the Internet and web based applications is essential
- Ability to assume responsibility and make business critical decisions is essential
- Strong consulting, software demonstration and presentation skills is essential
- Experience of any of Web Content management, online forms, CRM industries is highly desirable
- Strong experience of systems integration methodologies is desirable
- Ability to listen and assess a customer’s business problem and recommend appropriate solutions / value add offerings
- Strong communication skills, and in particular, the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people
- Able to listen and convert customer challenges and knowledge to support the sale of a viable solution
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the UK
Job perks and benefits:
- Holidays - 25 days per year (not including bank holidays)
- Flexible - Flexible working hours to accommodate commuting
- Massive opportunity to learn and grow.
- Private healthcare cover with AXA PPP
- MacBook Pro and all Apple hardware
- Outstanding and cool office environment with onsite parking
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Yearly training and self development budget
- Unlimited fresh ground coffee!