QA Engineer - Jadu
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply here!
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the development team to test functionality during sprints.
- Create, maintain and execute test plans.
- Define, write and implement test cases from acceptance criteria.
- Build automated test suites.
- Help the team to improve the test process and automation in an agile environment.
- Coach and mentor team for best test practices.
- Be a leader in ensuring the team collectively take responsibility for fixing failed tests and issues with the CI/CD infrastructure.
- Become a trusted authority in your team within QA and Automation matters, with a strong evidence-based case for why a release is ready to ship.
- Configure CI to provide the maximum team benefit, balancing coverage and confidence at each stage
Required skills for the Test Engineer include:
- Experience with automation framework(s), preferably Behat
- Exposure and awareness of continuous integration environments, preferably Jenkins.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Exploratory testing
- Challenging scope requirements.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Test Engineer desired skills include:
- Commercial PHP software development experience advantageous
- Performance testing experience
- Knowledge of version control software such as GIT.
- Experience of Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience of Linux.
Reasons to work with Jadu:
Holidays - 25 days per year (not including bank holidays)
Flexible - Flexible working hours to accommodate commuting
Healthcare - Private Healthcare with AXA PPP
Pension - Employee Pension Scheme
MacBook - MacBook Pro with all Apple hardware
Development - Personal Development programme
Conferences - Conference trips and opportunities for learning
Environment - Cool office environment with a fully equipt kitchen and onsite parking
Coffee - Unlimited fresh ground coffee!