Digital Sales Executive (Spacecraft Digital)
Want to be part of a dynamic team that works with some of the largest organisations? We have an excellent opportunity for a Digital Sales Executive within Spacecraft our digital agency, to join our team based in Leicester, UK.
This role will be instrumental in helping large organizations understand the vision of our capabilities and how they can revolutionise the way they operate.
- Manage and execute the sales process from lead generation through to deal closing
- Develop in-depth expertise in the company's solutions / services and how they can be applied to solve business needs
- Conduct software demonstrations and presentations of the company’s solutions
- Contribute to tender submissions
- Attend trade shows and conferences
- Travel as required
- Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to conduct new prospecting / cold calling
- A proven track record in selling complex digital solutions (min 1-2 years’ experience)
- A track record of closing deals of £100k+
- You have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience engaging with Directors and senior level contacts
- Confidence presenting to groups of up to 20 people
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
- High level of self-motivation
You will have the support of a successful and established sales team. The successful applicant will have all the necessary tools to carry out this role: enthusiasm, self-motivation, drive, and tenacity, the ability to contest without being confrontational, clear English communication skills and strong and confident negotiation and sales closure skills. You will be both an understanding and sympathetic whilst identifying new business leads and avenues to further exploit warm account business generation.
This position expects only sales professionals with a minimum of 4 years sales experience in this industry, we are looking for an experienced person who is currently working within a digital agency sales position who can hit the ground running. If you do not have the skills for this post, please do not apply.
Salary (negotiable) based on experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply now!
NOTE: We do not accept agencies or workers outside of the European Union. You will need to be a European resident only to apply for any permanent positions.
Jadu is an Equal Opportunities Employer.