Global Marketing Executive - Sales Enablement & Customer Success, UK
Are you a story-teller?
Jadu has an exciting new opportunity for a Global Market Executive to join our ambitious, growing and forward thinking team. Based at our Headquarters in Leicester, this intrinsic role will require you to work closely with both our CEO and other directors and Vice Presidents. We're looking for someone with a passion for for technology, ideally having previously worked in the software industry and if you’re a bit of a geek, even better!
So, we are looking for someone to support our customers and tell their stories, all over the World.
This role provides an opportunity to have significant influence across the organisation as a whole, drive our social media engagement, writing blogs, news and supporting PR and take on several other exciting challenges, so you will need to be able to focus on tasks, without compromising on attention to detail. On a typical day you would be speaking to customers and the next, arranging and executing global customer events, such as Jadu Academy or the many exhibitions and conferences we sponsor.
The Role and responsibilities: -
- Creating content to drive marketing generated sales leads
- Nurture sales leads through Jadu’s CRM, email automation and re-targeting
- Managing and improving Jadu’s customer data
- Email marketing using Mailchimp
- Lead nurturing in Base CRM
- Running Jadu Academy Events from start to finish
- Monitoring social media engagements and measuring performance
- Work with our Head of Brand to create video and digital content and post on the relevant media channels using segmentation and targeting
The successful candidate will be: -
- A marketing graduate with a minimum of two years of experience in the software industry AND/OR excellent at written language and literature with a love for technology
- Able to report to the CEO
- Be a seasoned professional when it comes to organising events (both domestic and international)
- A clear communicator, both written and spoken
- Willing to spend time getting expert skills in using our software, products and customers
Send an email to Zoe at email@example.com and tell her a bit about yourself and why you would be a good fit for the role. Include your CV. Zoe is PA to the CEO and leads HR at Jadu and is very friendly :-)
We are a CMS, Forms, Case Management software company with global headquarters in Leicester and offices in the USA and Australia. Recognised as one of the leading providers in this industry, we are expanding both the business and the products to reach a global market. We power some of the largest organisations in the world, reaching millions of users every day.
Jadu is an Equal Opportunities Employer - we really believe that *everyone* is equal. Our values: https://jadu.net/directives