Marketing Assistant / Jnr Marketer
If you are interested in joining our team, apply here!
Jadu is a customer experience and service automation software company. We make software that helps large organisations in Government and Higher Education deliver award-winning online experiences and customer self-service. The Jadu Platform enables:
eForms and payments
SaaS Case management and workflow automation
Our customers are large Local Government and Higher Education institutions primarily in the UK, US and Australia.
JADU is changing its business model and software portfolio to focus on delivery and support of channel partners, including resellers, alliance and technology partners. Currently, partners include both software and services organisations that deliver solutions that generate customer value - globally.
Jadu is a group of companies and includes ‘Spacecraft’ a creative digital design studio that delivers strategic digital design. Created as a partner / symbiotic business - Spacecraft is a leading, award-winning team that delivers website design, development, builds and tests services, as well as secure hosting and world-class technical support. Spacecraft specialises in the delivery of the Jadu platform, as well as a portfolio of other technologies to deliver digital service platforms. Research Spacecraft here: http://spacecraft.co.uk.
In this newly created role, you will assist Jadu’s Global Marketing Team in their daily marketing activities. Therefore, you’ll need a sound understanding of marketing principles and a thirst to develop your marketing skills.
Duties of the Marketing Assistant / Junior Marketer include:
- Assisting the team with marketing activities across the full marketing stack
- Helping with the coordination of events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and managing social media sites
- Helping the marketing team stay on track with projects and actions
- Supporting general marketing requests from the Sales Team and wider business
- Assisting with the production and collation of marketing materials and literature
- Coordinating a wide range of marketing communications
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases
- Coordinate monthly marketing reports for Senior Management Team (SMT) meetings
- Responsible for the coordination of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities
Requirements of the role:
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- You should be a digital native.
- Design and creative flaire a distinct advantage
- A degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage)
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Computer proficient with Google, Microsoft Office and social media channels