Deployment Engineer - Spacecraft
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply here!
We are a close-knit team of software developers, user experience designers and project managers who provide solutions to large organisations such as local authorities and universities. We have hundreds of customers across the globe, particularly in the UK, the US and Australia.
The successful candidate will be on the Deployment Team, as a Deployment Engineer, primarily responsible for packaging and deploying new releases for our customers, verifying that the deployment is successful and troubleshooting any issues.
You will be working alongside a highly skilled team of developers with a wealth of experience.
The role will involve the following tasks:
- A mixture of packaging and deployment of new software releases to customers across multiple environments
- Assist with the deployment schedule sent from the client
- Update our internal documentation following deployments
- Log any issues faced during deployments
MUST have a minimum of 1-3 years' experience within an IT deployment role and be able to:
- Support client systems, service and deploy software releases.
- Be confident with utilizing command-line tools, source control, and application configuration.
- Provide the client with high levels of customer service and have a proven background in doing so.
Skills, experience and capabilities:
- Experience of web development
- Working in a team, helping others where you can
- Meeting deadlines, sometimes under pressure
- Knowledge of and passion for programming
- Taking responsibility for completing work to a high level of quality
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Our software is developed using the following technologies. Any skills in these are valuable and we will help you to quickly learn others.
- SQL Server
Jadu is a customer experience and service automation software company. We make software that helps large organisations in Government and Higher Education deliver award-winning online experiences and customer service. The Jadu Platform enables:
eForms and payments
SaaS Case management and workflow automation
Reasons to work at Spacecraft:
Opportunity to learn and grow
Private Healthcare cover with AXA PPP
Employee Pension Scheme
25 days holiday + Bank holidays
Outstanding work environment
Flexible working policy
Jadu is a group of companies and includes ‘Spacecraft’ a creative digital design studio that delivers strategic digital design. Spacecraft are a leading, award-winning team that delivers website design, development, build and test services as well as secure hosting and world-class technical support. Spacecraft specialises in the delivery of the Jadu platform as well as a portfolio of other technologies to deliver digital service platforms. Research Spacecraft here: http://spacecraft.co.uk