If you are interested in joining our team, apply here!
Jadu is a customer experience and service automation software company. We make software that helps large organisations in Government and Higher Education deliver award-winning online experiences and customer self-service. The Jadu Platform enables:
eForms and payments
SaaS Case management and workflow automation
Our customers are large Local Government and Higher Education institutions primarily in the UK, US and Australia.
JADU is changing its business model and software portfolio to focus on delivery and support of channel partners, including resellers, alliance and technology partners. Currently, partners include both software and services organisations that deliver solutions that generate customer value - globally.
Jadu is a group of companies and includes ‘Spacecraft’ a creative digital design studio that delivers strategic digital design. Created as a partner / symbiotic business - Spacecraft is a leading, award-winning team that delivers website design, development, builds and tests services, as well as secure hosting and world-class technical support. Spacecraft specialises in the delivery of the Jadu platform, as well as a portfolio of other technologies to deliver digital service platforms. Research Spacecraft here: http://spacecraft.co.uk.
Using your already strong Marketing Executive skills and experience, you will oversee the day to day marketing activities for the marketing department.
Duties of the Marketing Executive include:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns and events.
- Using the full marketing stack for the company’s marketing communications, applying Inbound
- Understanding the product and customer profile and helping develop strong value propositions.
- Writing copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and
- highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
Requirements of the role:
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Experience of digital and social marketing, including marketing automation software (preferably
- Ability to use spreadsheets and marketing automation reports to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.