Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Open days
26th October 2017
- Hosted at Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Town Hall St Ives Road, Maidenhead, SL6 1RF United Kingdom
- Starting at 10:00 - 1:00
- Free to public sector employees
Meet the digital transformation team that ‘ditched CRM’ to provide a much improved online experience for its residents, and share how they are adopting an iterative approach towards a fully always-open digital platform across services.
Traditional legacy large-scale enterprise CRM systems can be costly, complicated, need installation and upgrades that can cause disruptions to service. CRM’s don't allow you to have real time chat, and collaboration simultaneously with your customers, partners & service providers causing delays. Often, these systems rely on cases being manually raised & updated, and simply don't deliver as customer case management solutions.
The open days will consist of:
- Demonstration of the latest services implemented at RBWM
- Showcase of integration with IDOX Uniform
- Q&A session with the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead team
Register your place.