Open Day: Canterbury
13th June 2018
- Hosted at St Lawrence Ground The Spitfire Ground St Lawrence, Old Dover Road Canterbury CT1 3NZ
- Starting at 09:00 - 13:00
The next open day will be held in partnership with Canterbury City Council. The council moved to using Jadu CXM in October 2017, since then they have focused on building a digital culture in their team to support with online growth and management.
Canterbury City Council moved to using Jadu CXM in October 2017, since then they have focused on building a digital culture in their team to support with online growth and management. Their focus the whole way through the channel shift has been on the end users, and they have proactively designed the user experience using CXM based on the Canterbury community.
Since implementation the council have seen:
- 30% call reduction for their ‘Report a missed bin service’.
- Drastic increase in the number of calls answered in their target time of 15 seconds due to online channel shift.
- Reduction of property visits for ‘Bulky waste requests’. Customers can send a picture, receive a quote and pay online for the service.
- Savings on financial and environmental damaging journeys.
- A neater, faster service for customers.
Some examples of online requests raised for each case type include:
- 6,826 online missed bin reports since the launch on 18 October 2017
- 653 fly tipping reports dealt with since the launch on 25 October 2017
- 1,002 bulky waste collection requests since the launch on 6 November 2017
Who is the open day for?
- CIOs, senior leaders, service heads
- Customer services managers
- Digital and transformation managers
We have very limited places available for this open day, so please sign up quickly and if you can no longer attend, be sure to let email@example.com know so we can allocate the ticket to someone else who would like to attend.