There are three logs for an export, Notification, File Access and API.
When an export completes notifications are sent, these notifications are logged in the Notifications log.
To view the Notifications logs:
- Navigate to Data Management under the XForms Pro module, choose an existing export and click on the Log tab.
There are three types of notification:
- Email, sent to control centre users assigned to the export in the configuration. The email provides a link to the export so the user can download the files.
- Connector, status of the exported files transfered over an XFP connector connection.
- Webhook, notification sent back to the calling application when an export is initiated via the API.
All notifications can be resent by clicking the Resend button.
File Access Log
XFP records all accesses to files downloaded from data export in the File Access log. Use the file access log to view how the file was accessed, when it was accessed and the download method.
To view the File Access logs:
- Navigate to Data Management under the XForms Pro module, choose an existing export and click on the Log tab then click the File Access button.
Interactions recevied and sent via the API are recorded in their own log, the API log.
To view the API logs:
- Navigate to Data Management under the XForms Pro module, choose an existing export and click on the Log tab then click the API button.
The API log displays interactions with the API for the export. You can view more details of an interaction by clicking the Details button on the log entry. This will open a modal that will display the recieved or sent request body and the received or sent response.
Resending an API response
Messages sent from XFP to your application can be replayed by clicking the Replay button. This action will send the same message to your applications Callback URL.
Filtering log entries
All log entries can be filtered using the Filter records field. The Filter records field will match a value in any of the columns. For example, entering the Job ID will filter the notifications log to only notifications sent to that job.