User forms widget
In order to provide an overview to registered customers of their forms, XFP provides a homepage widget.
The widget is split into two sections, submitted and incomplete forms.
In the widget, customers will see their most recent submitted form, displayed with the time of submission and its reference. If the form generated a PDF or created a CXM case, links to these will be displayed. A link to find more detail about he form is also shown, so the customer can review the answers they provided.
For all other submitted forms, the name of the form is shown, with links to a page containing further detail and to a CXM case if applicable.
For all their incomplete forms, customers can see the name of the form, and links to return to it or to remove it.
Customising the widget text
When adding the widget to a homepage, the text displayed to the customer can be customised. In the widget settings, you'll find the following:
- Title - the title of the widget
- No forms - text to display if no forms are found for the customer
- Submitted forms subtitle - text for the title of the submitted forms section
- Download PDF link text - text for the link to download the PDF
- CXM follow-up link text - text for the link to view a CXM case
- Submitted forms view more - text for the link to view more submitted forms
- Unsubmitted forms subtitle - text for the title of the unsubmitted forms section
- Unsubmitted forms view more - text for the link to view more unsubmitted forms