Forms List View
The forms list view is the place where the forms in your system are accessed. A form can be in three states:
It is possible to see forms in each state by filtering the list view by status.
Filtering the List
The forms list view has a filter bar, which can be used to restrict the forms shown in order to make finding a certain form easier. The following filters are available:
- Admin - the name of administrator who owns the form
- Status - Online, Offline or Archived
- Keyword - Allows searching for a word relevant to the form, e.g. a word in the title
- Created in the past - a way of finding newly created forms
- Category - show only forms in a certain category
To remove a filter, click the 'x' on the corresponding black label at the top of the list view.
To remove all filters, click 'Clear'.
In this section: