Rerunning a previously run export
It maybe required to rerun a previously run export, this could be because the export configuration criteria has changed since the export ran originally, data retention has removed the data file, you've deleted the local version of the file or the export failed to successfully complete.
There are two ways to rerun an export.
Rerun from export history
- Navigate to Data Management under the XForms Pro module, choose an existing export and click on the History tab.
- Click the Details button. This opens the details modal, the criteria displayed will be used in the rerun export.
- Click Rerun button.
Rerun from downloads
Navigate to Data Management under the XForms Pro module, choose an existing export and click on the History tab.
Click the Downloads button.
If the files have been removed by data retention a warning message is displayed stating that the files have been removed from the system
Click Rerun button.
Differences between original and rerun exports
Rerunning an export will use the same criteria to match form data as when the export ran originally. For example, relative dates such as the previous day will be the same date as when the export ran originally. The resulting data file will be the same for both the original running of the export and the rerunning of the export. Changes to received form data may result in differences between the original output and the rerun output.
Changes that will alter the output are:
- Data retention policies have removed the received form data.
- An incomplete has since been completed by the user.
- Registered user has removed the incomplete form from their my account.
- A user deletion request has been received and processed.
- System administrator has removed uploaded user files as part of server maintenance.