The Next Open Day: Coming soon!
Scottish Borders Council
Scottish Borders Council will deep-dive into the results of its digital transformation programme and share the future of digital for the council including exciting planned developments and projects. The SBC team will talk about transformational projects which have improved processes and seen efficiency and cost savings. They will demonstrate how citizens can access digital services through one digital front door to enable a better-connected community.
Wigan Council has saved £170M in the budget to date due to its agile digital transformation programme which uses the Jadu Digital Platform Lite (eForms and Case Management) as part of its wider digital strategy ‘The Deal’.
- Savings across services including ‘Highways’ - saving £100K per year for this service alone
- Innovation award nominations including for the Highways Customer Engagement Transformation Project
- Further financial investment in digital to empower community connections
- The ability to respond quickly to crises, including during the pandemic
- Permission to continue to innovate to help fundamental digital transformation
What are Open Days?
Open Days are an opportunity for Local Authorities to come together to network and share digital transformation successes.
We welcome all who are part of a local government organisation, but the open days are mainly for:
- CIOs, senior leaders, service heads
- Customer services managers
- Digital and transformation managers
Collaborate, show and tell
We base our Open Days around topics of relevance in Local Government and pair these topics with Authorities who have delivered digital transformation with measurable results or who have concrete plans to implement channel shift.
These are usually half-day events, hosted in-person, and in the location of the Authority presenting. The events are currently on-hold due to the Coronavirus.
Join and network with other Local Authorities on similar digital transformation journeys.
Take back valuable information that you have learned including; certain challenges you might face and how to overcome them, tried and tested processes (that work) and more.