The Public Sector Digital Transformation Forum: Digital Blue Badge Solutions
23rd May 2019
- Hosted at The Bond Company Fazeley Street Birmingham B5 5SE
- Starting at 09:30 - 16:15
- Via PSDTF
The Public Sector Digital Transformation Forum, supported by LocalGovDigital & the Department for Transport, is running a 1-day event looking at all aspects of Digital Blue Badge Solutions that are being used by different Local Authorities to issue permits to citizens.
Some of the digital solutions that will be covered at the event include:
- the new system being delivered by the Department for Transport
- the use of Low Code to deliver a “homegrown” solution
- identifying some of the best practices in this area of digital service delivery
We'll be exhibiting on the day to show you how we can help deliver your Blue Badge Service online. Jadu CXM is a low code, case management system and enables you to effectively deliver end-to-end digital customer self-service. Your customers and staff users can engage and track cases in real-time, saving both time and money.
You can expect:
- End-to-end online service delivery for all blue badge services
- ePayments so your users can pay online (if charged for the service)
- Reduction in call volumes and footfall into your organisation
- No more manual repetitive data entry
- Customers can track the progress of their application in real-time
- Integrations with key back-office services such as First Capital Cashflow and Capita Pay 360 so you can streamline your processes.