Jadu Academy Australia
25th November 2020
- Hosted at Online
- Free to Attend
Join us (virtually) on Wednesday 25th November 2020, for our next Jadu Academy!
We're pleased to announce the first virtual Australian Jadu Academy will be held on Wednesday 25th November 2020.
The Jadu Academy is a place where our customers and partners can come together to share ideas, brainstorm and engage with each other. This event is very successful in the UK and we want it to be just as successful in Australia.
This will be a fully virtual event, with short, individual sessions available for you to sign up to, so you only need to attend those of interest or relevance to you. Sessions will include; a Keynote, Product Updates, Accessibility Workshops, CXM Innovation Hub, Customer Stories and a Digital Transformation overview.
Come along to our Jadu Academy to:
- Learn from other councils who are working on innovative projects
- Receive the latest Jadu updates
- Network with other Jadu customers
- Learn how to share and reuse assets and processes
Sessions you can expect:
- Keynote from David Evans, Vice President Jadu Australia
- Customer Talks including; South Gippsland, Logan City Council, Swindon Borough Council
- Partner sessions including an update from the Local Government Association of Queensland
- Innovative talks including; Machine Learning and AI technology
More information on sessions and how to register will be available very soon...