Monday, 11th January 2016
Oxford City Council launches digital platform with Jadu Continuum CMS
Oxford City Council has launched a completely transformed website providing their residents with a new and convenient way to get things done online.
- Paying Council Tax, housing rent and Business Rates online
- Receiving their Council Tax and Business Rates bills electronically
- Checking and receiving reminders of their bin collection days
- Applying for Park & Ride permits, HMO licences and planning permission
- Reporting flytipping, noise complaints, anti-social behaviour or road defects
- Finding events across the city
- Participating in consultations
I am delighted to see the new website launch this week. This has been the culmination of many months of work between Oxford City Council, Spacecraft Digital and Jadu - the result is a much better site for local residents and visitors to find out about Oxford and our City Council services. Now, people can contact us more easily and even do business with us when it’s convenient for them.
We selected the Jadu Continuum platform both for its ease of use and simplicity as well as the unique continuous release model, which will make keeping our critical digital service up to date, both seamless and cost effective.