- Item Description
The form is used to survey/risk assess all staff and volunteers within an organisation. The questions are specific to the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic
The form can determine:
- If staff/volunteers are fit and healthy (both from a support point of view and if they are still working)
- Where are they working from (office, home, another location)
- Can they continue with their normal role.
The survey can also determine what type of volunteer work they can do:
- deliver food parcels
- make welfare calls to vulnerable people and housebound residents etc.
This form can be imported into Continuum XFP and edited and amended to meet your needs.
- Direct Download Link
- Minimum requirements
- XFP #109
- Integrated Systems
- CXM (optional)
- Target Audience
- Lead Customer
- Methods (created by Central Bedfordshire Council)
- User Tested
- This artifact has been user tested.