- Item Description
The Government has announced that it will provide a Discretionary Payment Scheme for small businesses.
Local Authorities are being tasked with prioritising the following types of businesses for grants from within this funding:
- Small businesses in shared offices or other flexible workspaces. (Examples could include units in industrial parks, science parks and incubators, which do not have their own business rates assessment).
- Regular market traders who do not have their own business rates assessment.
- Bed and breakfasts which pay Council Tax instead of business rates.
- Charity properties in receipt of charitable business rates relief, which would otherwise have been eligible for Small Business Rates Relief or Rural Rate Relief.
These grants can only go to businesses:
- with ongoing fixed building-related costs.
- which can demonstrate that they have suffered a significant fall in income due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
- with fewer than 50 employees.
- that were trading on 11 March 2020.
This form can be imported into Continuum XFP and edited and amended to meet your needs.
Please note, Jadu does not recommend collecting banking information.
- Direct Download Link
- Minimum requirements
- Integrated Systems
- CXM (optional)
- Lead Customer
- Birmingham City Council
- User Tested
- This artifact has been user tested.